Saturday, May 24, 2014

Veritas Odium Parit

I have been censored by the very corporation who I am using to host this blog and many of my videos. The world known as the internet, which I refuse to capitalize, has dominated our society in every way and too many people are allowing it to happen. Most of the public is posting very private details of their lives on the internet and then upset that the NSA listens to everything you say. Well apathy is allowing the government and corporations to win so ultimately the public is getting what it wants. I am part of this "public" and it is not what I want. So I am debating if I will remove this blog and my videos from the corporate world. I may just leave it to rust.
Here is the video that spurred the censorship. And below is my reason why the video exist.



I posted the above video to show the lengths those who claim to care for animals will go to in order to demonstrate their true lack of compassion. Many claim that once a body is dead that we should utilize it for the betterment of all. That's a bullshit excuse to experiment. When something dies it is meant to go back in to the soil and its energy is to then fertilize the next life it lives beneath. That may be a tree a flower a vine or anything with roots in the soil to absorb that energy. Dead or alive we are not here to determine its fate other than casting it to the soil or sea for the next life to devour its energy.
The people in this video were volunteers who chose to go on this trip to help the animals of Galapagos. During my time there I saw nothing but volunteers looking for a cheap vacation. There was no true passion to help and as the video is evidence there was no true compassion to life even in death.
google has chosen to censor this video and states that YouTube does not exist for others to sensationalize events. Someone should either be fired or google is understaffed if this is the case.
It's also strange that my video is censored but comments stating that I am a motherfucker, asshole, so on, are allowed to remain.

No comments: