Tuesday, July 19, 2011

07.19.11 Hunger Strike

I've lost 15 pounds in 19 days.
This is a turning point for me. I have maintained the exact weight since 1991, also the same year I became vegan. This great loss of weight and many unusual feelings including, loss of appetite, euphoria, and so on has created many thoughts that I must stop my hunger strike in order to maintain health and carry on greater ventures. This decision has been on my mind for a few days, but I have yet to execute the idea. I feel someone must keep on this path outside the walls. I receive many negative comments which only solidify my decision to do this in the hopes of changing hearts and minds. With all the adversity before me, they pail to those in Pelican Bay and many other confinement facilities across the world.

No comments: