Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Carry on...

I haven't blogged in quite some time and honestly I don't feel I've done much worth blogging about. But some have asked me to update this thing and as much as I'd like to keep things in an uplifting mood and be diplomatic to those who are on the same team; I honestly just can't do that.
I've been trying my best to remain positive, to keep an energetic vibe as to what others are doing to make a better place for all to live. Too often I see the lack of real effort in other's actions.
I don't know how to put it into any other form other than people are simply lazy when it comes to empathy and acting on the true feelings of empathy. Some feel if there is nothing to gain through ego or social status then he or she may as well have done nothing at all.

All that being said, here is what I want for those I love.

If I could I would take you to a place that is safe. Warmth and food are a plenty. I would give you fields to run and clean air to breathe. Some say it's the thought that counts, but if that is so why are my thoughts not coming true and why are you afraid of the trap you are in? We must put our thoughts into action and not gorge ourselves with all we have and want or even what we need to accomplish our thoughts.

But honestly, are our efforts in vain when we have truly reached a time of great despair?

There is no method to return to natural order. The psychological distress we have brought on ourselves which has created torture, rape, greed, and religion can not be erased. Everything must come to an end. Our time is on the horizon.

No we must do whatever is in our means and much more so that the innocent life which we share existance with can carry on.

No comments: