Monday, July 13, 2009

How much is too deep?

How much trouble can one person get into?
I seem to be counting the days until my past, present, and future of being frustrated with the way things are going in this world catch up to me.
With that said I open another complex situation which I have been sitting on for many years.
I have nightmares, visions while wide awake of these photos, these memories, these times when unliberated, testosterone driven humans were a large part of my everyday life. These people are educated to exist for one purpose and one purpose alone, they are driven to stay angry, to kill in a single click, to fight and fight for what they think of as "Freedom, Democracy, the only way".
These people are not open to suggestion or education other than what is fed to them as correct by a system that promotes itself as the biggest, best and leader of the "free" world.
Not sure how long these photos will exist on here, they maybe removed by either myself or sources we have yet to take control of. We must experience the good and bad in life so that when we reach our community of enlightenment we can say. "I'm so glad we are all here today, I am so glad we can now share. Share our cultures, our bounty, our lives without the strife of indifference."
000672
000172
000272
000372
000472
000572
It's been a long night, morning and the day has just begun.

1 comment:

Casey Martinson said...

Wow, those are some powerful photographs. You took these?

Makes one grateful to not live in a war zone. I wonder if humans will ever be free from violence.