Monday, June 8, 2009

Not much time

I haven't had much time to update this since I am working 4 jobs, riding as much as possible and volunteering even more. So here is a photo blog to let you know what I have been up to in the past months.
By the way, I've found my photos in places I would rather they not be, so unfortunately the watermarks are back. If you don't like them, please close this window and never look back!
BK
BK Bridge
5 Boro bike tour
Steve
Flock of Mullet
Beach NC
Paul BTBeach!
Porcell BnB
Karl & Issa
Porcel BnB
Porcel BnB
Indecision BnB
EC BnB
EC BnB
Jorge BnB Bowl
Black and Blue Bowl
Nothing To Prove
EC NC
EC NC
Rohloff
Rohit
Rohit
Vegan NYC
New Edition
Woodstock
Woodstock
Frog Woodstock
Zaac
Baby twin
Baby twin
Baby twin
Zaac
Mark
Mark
Zaac
Exercise Compassion/Woodstock
Obama Peace? Yet we still have war?
Paul Steely White
Tour de Brooklyn Greenlawn Cemetary

No comments: